Pick Up & Drop Off
It is strongly recommended that students do not enter the school grounds before the 8:30 am bell as the school grounds are not supervised.
You may enter through four access points:
- the kiss & drop gate alongside the oval on Black Road
- the main entrance opposite the pedestrian crossing on Black Road
- the side entrance (left of the Staff Car Park)
- the rear entrance along Lysander Place
Kiss and Drop Zone
A ‘Kiss and Drop’ zone is provided alongside the oval on Black Road. Drivers cannot leave their vehicles in the designated kiss and drop zone and is for the immediate purpose of picking up and dropping students off.
When using the zone at ‘pick-up’, drivers are required to remain in the vehicle and continue to move forward as spaces become available to ensure traffic is not blocking the entrance from Black Road.
Ample car parks are available around the school grounds, these include:
- Bolton Court, opposite the pedestrian crossing on Black Road
- along Lyslander Place at the rear of the school
- along Black Road (when heading East)
- alongside the Kiss & Drop zone
City of Onkaparinga Council monitors the school parking and will penalise those drivers not taking safety precautions.
For the safely of students and staff, DO NOT park in the Staff Only Car Park located at the front of the school.
Parents dropping off or collecting children from OSHC may use the Staff Car Park to do so but only prior to 8:15 am and after 3:30 pm.
For more information and further clarification on parking restrictions around the school grounds, please read the information below.