All children are required to wear the recommended school uniform unless exempted. A school uniform gives children a sense of belonging, develops pride in the school, and discourages clothing fashion competition amongst students.
The school uniform has been endorsed by the Governing Council and is smart, comfortable and based on the school colours of green and gold. Campus uniforms are located at the end of our Blue Unit (opposite the canteen) and stock our range of school wear.
Opening times are each Monday morning 8.30am-9.30am and Wednesday afternoons from 2.30pm-4.00pm. They also open in the holidays, before the new school year starts. Contact Katrina on 8346 0830.
Hats - In accordance with the School “Sun Smart” policy, all students must wear a hat during outdoor activities from 1st September until 30th April. Hats must be bucket style as supplied by Uniform Shop. No hat, no play in the sun.
Unacceptable Clothing Styles or Accessories are those which are deemed by the school to be inappropriate in terms of safety, suitability for school activities and exposure to the sun e.g:
- clothing with recognised commercial brand name logos
- tank tops or shoe string straps
- ugg boots, thongs, fashion sandals, slip on or backless shoes
- fashion jewellery and accessories
- nail polish and make up (students could be asked to remove or wash off any make up at school)
- unnatural, bright, or flamboyant artificially coloured hair