All children are required to wear the recommended school uniform unless exempted. A school uniform gives children a sense of belonging, develops pride in the school, and discourages clothing fashion competition amongst students.
The school uniform has been endorsed by the Governing Council and is smart, comfortable and based on the school colours of green and gold. Campus School and College Wear provide our uniforms (no uniform shop on site) and they can be ordered either over the phone on 8346 0830, by visiting their website campusschoolwear.com.au or by contacting them via email at email@example.com Uniforms can be posted to your home address for a small cost or collected from the front office.
Hats are compulsory from 1st August to 30th April for all students participating in outdoor play which is in line with the school Sun Smart policy. No hat, no play in the sun.
Unacceptable Clothing Styles or Accessories are those which are deemed by the school to be inappropriate in terms of safety, suitability for school activities and exposure to the sun e.g:
- clothing with recognised commercial brand name logos
- tank tops or shoe string straps
- ugg boots, thongs, fashion sandals, slip on or backless shoes
- fashion jewellery and accessories
- nail polish and make up (students could be asked to remove or wash off any make up at school)
- unnatural, bright, or flamboyant artificially coloured hair